- M.S. in Computer Science, Georgia Institute of Technology, 2017 - 2020 expected.
- Ph.D. in Physical Chemistry, North Carolina State University, 2011 - 2016.
- B.S. in Chemistry, Zhejiang University, 2007 - 2011.
- Postdoctoral Research Fellow, June 2016 - Present
- Employer: Department of Chemistry, Emory University.
- Research Focus: Ultrafast Dynamics of Optical Actuated Hydrogel Nanoparticles.
- Licensing-Track Intern, August 2018 - Present
- Employer: Office of Technology Transfer, Emory University.
- Job Duties: Technology Transfer, Market Analysis, Licensing Contract and Intellectual Property.